Oh skinny, booted snowman...how I loved thee. Yes I am being a little melodramatic but I really am sorry to see this snowman leave. When it was first featured in the catalog, I thought a snowman with boots was very weird, but then I stamped and colored him and fell completely in love. Sigh.
This is my favorite of all the cards I made with my skinny snowman friend. It has so many items that are retiring...Snow Much Fun stamp set, Regals Buttons, Watercolor Wonder Crayons...ALL of the fabric. If you would like to see all of the retiring items, both stamp sets and accessories you can view them here.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Snow Much Fun (w: 122560, c: 122562)
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Stazon Jet Black
- Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder (123128), retired fabric, Crumb Cake Seam Binding (122322). Regals Designer Buttons (119744), Linen Thread (104199), Neutrals Watercolor Wonder Crayons (119805), Regals Watercolor Wonder Crayons (119803), Brayer (102395), Blender Pen (102845)
- Don't be afraid to color on color! The snowman really pops when colored in white on the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- When torn in 1" strips, fabric works the same as ribbon. You can use it to tie bows or ruche it as I did here. I love the vintage feel the frayed edges of the fabric give this card.